Summer heat, a lot of commotion, and office hours just don't go together. Do they? And if on top of that, you are traveling by a car, then the only hell can be compared to your misery. The closed, claustrophobic insides don't only amp up the heat but also makes the journey time-consuming. And that's when the convenience of a scooter is understood. Scooters are compact, swift and more convenient than cars can ever be. They are the vehicles when it comes to work or to take little joy rides for yourself. Scooters are of utmost convenience for an individual or a small family. It is more comfortable on the budget as well as when it comes to maintenance. But, how does one know what scooter is best for them? As cheap as it may sound as compared to a car or a bike, they are still expensive. And it is assumed that the vehicle will be used in one's day to day life multiple times. It should be worth the money, right? This is where we come in. We've brought forth a list of the best 50cc scooter kinds, and we will try to provide you with the ultimate guide that you need before buying one of these scooters.
We've so far talked about why we need a scooter, but it is still not known as to what we need in a scooter. Whenever there is money involved, we always try to get the best value out of it right? So shouldn't it be the same with your vehicle as well? On this note, here is the list of the most important features to look for when buying the best 50cc scooter.
- Tank- The capacity of the tank is vital. This tank capacity is one of the primary and decisive factors for the journey that it can make. The size of the tank also determines the load it can carry.
- Oil consumption- It is a well-known fact that fuel is expensive. And in such a market, scooters that give more mileage in less fuel are blessings. It doesn't only assure savings of money, but also helps in conservation of energy and contributes to the environment.
- Speed- Sounds very obvious but yes. Not all scooters have the same speed. Some 50cc scooters can go up to 40 miles per hour, but some only reach 20 miles an hour at most. If speed is important to you then going for the top mileage is the best way to go.
- Design- Not just for the sake of how it looks, but the design and frame of a scooter contributes a lot to how well it performs. For instance, an aerodynamic structure helps in the scooter to be more speedy.
- Wheels- It is of utmost importance to measure how safe your scooter is. Wheels being the first and primary feature when it comes to road safety. The wheels should be slip-proof and have a good grip on the road.
- Brake- Stating the obvious here. On heavy traffic prone roads, it's very highly likely for people to suddenly just cross the street. And if by utter misfortune its is your vehicle they come in front of, a good quality brake can save the day.
Well, these are the features that need to be kept in mind. And now that we know what to buy and what to expect, we proceed with the list for best 50cc scooter types in the market.
Complete list of 50cc scooters
The first scooter in line is Tao ATM50- A1. The sleek looking and beautiful scooter comes with electric keys and a kick-start backup. The tires in the front as well as in the back are 100/60 - 10 inches steel rim tires. It can carry two adults at once. It's the coolest feature is it has a trunk in it. The scooter weighs 250 pounds. The scooter is street legal and runs on gas. The highest speed of the scooter is 35 miles per hour. The bike comes with a fully automatic transmission shift. The scooter has disc front brakes and rear drum brakes. A fully automatic scooter which is cent percent approved by DOT. One of the best in it's kind.
Tao ATM 50cc Sporty Scooter
Up next, Tao ATM 50cc Sporty Scooter. This funky and good looking scooter has the capability of carrying up to 225 pounds of weight. The scooter is known to have a lot of leg room. Comes with 12-inch alloy wheels and a trunk. It gives the highest speed of 40 miles per hour. An excellent 50cc scooter which is street legal and comes with the approval of CARB.
Tao Thunder 50 Gas Street Legal Scooter.
Now we come to the Tao Thunder 50 Gas Street Legal Scooter. The scooter looks beautiful, and the frame is very swift. The scooter itself weighs 250 pounds. The scooter can go up to the maximum speed of 35 miles per hour. The scooter is really fuel efficient and runs a 100 miles on 1.2 gallons of fuel. The bike comes with an electric start and automatic transmissions. An overall great 50cc scooter for sale.
Tao Zummer 50cc Sporty Scooter
The next in line is Tao Zummer 50cc Sporty Scooter. The scooter comes in various color combinations. The scooter is a fuel-efficient one who runs a 100-kilo meter on 2 liters of oil. The top speed for this 50cc scooter moped is 25 miles per hour. The front brake of the scooter is hydraulic disc type, and the brake in the rear is drum type. A perfect scooter if avoiding street traffic is the aim.
The next in line is Tao CY50-A. A very efficient and endurant scooter. The scooter has an electric key startup, as well as a kick start up. The scooter doesn't need much to be said about it. Goes up to 35 miles per hour, is very fuel efficient and is fully automatic in nature. All that one needs to worry about with this scooter is where to take it and how much to roam. The 50cc scooter, cheap and well built. Is worth a buy.
With this, we come to the end of our list for the best 50cc scooters. We have tried to clarify every query and have provided every possible piece of information. We hope this review comes of help to you and you know better as to which scooter you should buy. Do let us know your experience and how you're enjoying the scooters. We will also love to help you if you have further queries. We bid adieu to you on this note today. Until next time!
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here